Ever since I was a little kid, I knew I was interested in some career in the Agriculture field. Being around it my whole life, I couldn't imagine pursuing a career in any other field. Participating in the National Land Judging Contest really sealed the deal for me on what particular career I was interested in. I knew I wanted to be an Agronomist. To be honest, when I was little I didn't exactly dream about pursuing a career in dirt, but it is what it is. :) I have job shadowed with the local Wilbur Ellis and I loved it! I am hoping since my sister has been the Business Manager there for several years that my connections will help me tremendously once I get out of college and need a job. I am curious to see where my career path takes me in the near future.



No comments:
Post a Comment